The trailer for The Matrix Resurrections made it clear that part of the theme of the new film will be the cyclical character of that reality, so much so that we have Neo (Keanu Reeves) awakening again and even what everyone believes is a new Morpheus (Yahya Abdul-Mateen II). But more than that, a new theory points out that Neil Patrick Harris’ character, who appears quickly, is also the reincarnation of someone very important to the universe Matrix
- Matrix 4 | Release date, trailers, what to expect and more
Also, there is the very essence of what this character is. In the original trilogy, the Architect was presented as a system created by machines to help them better understand the human condition and, thus, he would have helped to shape the different versions of the Matrix from each learning — which established the cyclical character. of this artificial world.
Want to catch up on the best tech news of the day? Join and subscribe to our new channel on youtube, Canaltech News. Every day a summary of the main news from the tech world for you!
In this way, while in Reloaded
- this entity was represented as a shape almost divine, he would appear more like a man of science in Resurrections
- Matrix 4 │ Understand the scenes of Neo’s strange dream
- Subscribe to Amazon Prime for R$ 9,1024 /month and get free shipping, catalog of movies and series that compete with Netflix, books, music and more! Test 42 free days!
- . That’s where we would have Harris playing this role, with the Architect taking the form of a psychiatrist who, from therapy sessions, would start collecting information about the human mind to feed the knowledge of machines while keeping Neo under control .