Since 2020, many started to work in their home office. For this reason, platforms such as Teams (Android | iOS | Windows | macOS | Web) have become one of the main ways for teams to communicate in companies.
- How to turn on dark mode in Teams
- How to schedule a meeting in Microsoft Teams
- How to change your profile name in Microsoft Teams
To make this process even easier, the Microsoft platform now has a function called PowerPoint Live, with which users can present the slides within the call itself, without having to share the PC screen.
- How to start a video call from Microsoft Teams
- How to blur and background in Microsoft Teams
Be aware that broadcasting a PowerPoint presentation to Teams is something that can be done quickly and conveniently. Check out the step by step below!
Want to catch up on the best tech news of the day? Go and subscribe to our new channel on youtube, Canaltech News.
Every day a summary of the main news in the tech world for you!
Every day a summary of the main news in the tech world for you!: then click “Browse your computer” or “Browse OneDrive” to load a PowerPoint file.