In tomorrow’s Clare People we bring you another jam packed issue including –
* 100 free Easter eggs
* Clare dog warden allegedly receives ‘threatening and abusive calls’
* An historic Clare County Council meeting in Killaloe
* A guitarist strikes a chord with the wrong audience
* An 8-page pull-out dedicated to Spring Farming
* Up to 2,000 jobs for Clare as motorway project set to get underway
* A comprehensive preview of Clare’s meeting with Tipperary in the National Hurling League semi-final on Sunday
All the Cusack, Garry and Clare Cup reports from the weekend
Report and reaction to Sixmilebridge’s Under 21A Championship final victory
Ennis Swimming Club recognised at national level
GAA fixtures for the coming week
Need any more reasons to buy The Clare People?
You can also read The Clare People via our Digital Edition.