On 2021, Ragnarök Online celebrates 17 years since the launch of the game in Brazil. To celebrate the anniversary, the MMORPG will host a series of in-game and out-of-game events that will last until October 4th, giving players the opportunity to secure visual and exclusive items.
- Nothing cringe: 10 old games that are still successful
- The 11 most popular games in Internet cafes over the years 2021
There will be four in-game events, in which players will be able to collect special coins and exchange them for items in the MMORPG. Check below the events that will be present in the world of Rune-Midgard:
- Celebration event : The event started on 17 August and will run until October 4th. Players must complete tasks passed by NPCs within the map and, upon completing the missions, they will be given special coins;
- Birthday Event:
- the event that also started on 17 August and ends on 4th of October, puts players to meet all the game’s GMs (Game Masters) in the city of Prontera. The player needs to deliver various items in exchange for experience and prizes. The finalists also guarantee an exclusive look;
During this year’s Anime Friends, there will also be a commemorative showmatch between Brazilian guilds, disputing the classic War of the Empire. The event will take place virtually and can be watched on the official Anime Friends channels on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Want to catch up on the best tech news of the day? Join and subscribe to our new channel on youtube, Canaltech News. Every day a summary of the main news from the tech world for you!
- Buy the Xbox Series S here and join the next generation with the most compact model from Microsoft